What is a robotic vacuum cleaner?
A robot vacuum cleaner is an autonomous vacuum cleaner which has intelligent programming and a limited vacuum cleaning system. Some designs use spinning brushes to reach tight corners. Other combine a number of cleaning features such as mopping, UV sterilization and more simultaneously to vacuuming. Thus, this makes the machine into so much more than just a vacuum cleaner.
Advantages of using a robotic vacuum cleaner?
A robotic vacuum cleaner is a disk shaped, small, autonomously working automatic machine which runs in its own form, collecting debris and dust, depositing it in the bins and scurrying away to the docking station to get recharged again. You can now have your floors swiped without the lift of a finger. It is fitted with sensors which allows it to have the perfect sensory approach towards anything in its path, thus carefully dodging and stealthily moving to clean the entire surface area.
The advantages of using robotic vacuum cleaners include
- It saves time.
- Ideal for people who have difficulties while moving (this includes the old, disabled and the young)
- The advanced features enable you to adapt to the fast-paced growth of technology which has remarkably changed the definition of cleaning.
- It detects changes between surfaces, and automatically realigns to be used accordingly.
- It includes options for automatic charging.
- Virtual walls can be established. This refers to areas that cannot be crossed by the robotic vacuum cleaner. Therefore, it is established that the vacuum cleaner will not go beyond that point. This is especially beneficial if you have a staircase in the house or if there are children in the house.
- It detects the amount of dirt in different spots. The advanced sensors can detect the amount of cleaning that is required and the machine will repeatedly linger on the spot until it is spotlessly clean.
- You can also clean your home when you are away with the high technology a robot vacuum cleaner offers. When you are away, you can start the machine and let it clean. It will automatically stop once it is done, therefore letting you walk into a tidy and spotlessly clean house each time.
- Robotic vacuum cleaners are small and function easily, therefore it is easy for it to travel with sheer manoeuvrability and go under furniture or clean inside upholstery without any difficulty.
The options for good robotic vacuum cleaners that can be recommended include
- Neato XV Signature Pro- Powerful cleaning performance, moderately priced, excellent navigation system and it is easy to use.
- Neato Botvac Connected- Wi-Fi enabled, and it is a well-designed application. It also has a powerful suction.
- IRobot Roomba 880- Powerful vacuum for its size, it can be controlled and scheduled to fit your needs. The brushless design helps prevent tangles.
- IRobot Roomba 980- Powerful and it is good on rugs and carpets. This is Wi-Fi enabled as well. Though this is very expensive and makes a considerable amount of noise.
- Moneual Rydis H68 Pro Hybrid Robotic Vacuum cleaner- The cleaning performance is too good. It vacuums rugs and mops floors, thus working in a multipurpose form. It has a remote included in the package as well. The programming options are limited and it has trouble finding the home base, therefore recharging is a slow option because you may have to manually place it instead of it finding its way individually.